Baobab is the fruit of Africa's 'Tree of Life'. The only fruit in the world that dries on the branch, it is simply harvested and sieved to produce a 100% natural and organic powder that is exceptionally nutrient-rich, supporting a wide range of benefits.
A single serving of Baobab Powder (10g or 2-3 teaspoons) provides 33% of your daily Vitamin C requirement (NRV)
Vitamin C is essential for us to feel and look our best.
• Collagen formation, contributing to healthy skin, teeth, gums, cartilage, bones and blood vessels
• Energy release
• Reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• A strong, healthy immune system
• Normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function
• Protection of cells from oxidative stress
• Absorption of iron - vitamin C actually increases your body's absorption of iron, which is why vitamin C-rich baobab and iron-rich moringa work so well together
There are two types of fiber that your body needs: soluble and insoluble - and baobab contains equal quantities of both. Baobab is almost 50% fiber.
The soluble fiber in baobab helps slow down the release of sugar into the blood stream, reducing energy spikes.
Fiber can help maintain a healthy digestive system including bowel regularity and can be helpful for weight management as it helps you feel fuller for longer.
Baobab powder has twice the antioxidants gram per gram of goji berries and more than blueberries and pomegranates combined.
Antioxidants are essential for protecting, repairing and preventing cell damage. A diet rich in antioxidants can help reduce the signs of ageing - particularly over the long-term. They counteract oxidative stress and help manage the effects of free radicals.
Free radicals are unstable molecules that damage collagen causing skin dryness, fine lines, wrinkles and premature ageing.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!